Friday, March 18, 2011

3/18/11

So as this blog is suppose to be about my life with my Master..I have decided that I am going to include everything. Right now Im sitting in a hotel work out room waiting for my laundry to be done. There for I am bored thus I am blogging. Master and myself are on a 2 day trip for his side job. We had amazing food for dinner and a bottle of wine awaits my return. Its been a long..long day but now I can relax a little. Master on the other hand cannot. he still has his reports to put in. :( Poor Master.

Since I have made this blog we have acquired a new a pet. A kitten we have names Imp. 


 Imp is the little gray and white one...Addison is our other male cat..he is about 4.5 years old.
 He climbed in and couldn't get out...
 He loves sitting on my shoulder while I work at the computer
This is the two together...a VERY VERY rare thing.

I love my two little babies and can't wait to get home to them. Aren't they just the most darling little things?

No comments:

Post a Comment